We feature on TripAdvisor. Please go and see what guests have to say.
On 12 May 2008 Amman, Beatrice Ani and Ruedi from Blantyre wrote:
Beautiful beach, nice food, great staff. Zikomo kwambiri!
On 13 July 2008 the Anton family from the Netherlands wrote:
Nice lady in a nice house! Ydillic environment!
On 30 July 2008 Harry and Annemie Donders of Belgium wrote:
Fantastic sunset & sunrise. Great meals. We shall promote your lodge everywhere!
On 10 July 2009 Marietjie and Wynand from South Africa wrote:
Hier het ons onsself teruggekry. Sielsverkwikkend verby. Julle vriendskap so waardeer. Alles geweldig geniet - uitsig, gasvryheid. Camille en Stanley diep in ons harte ingeklim. Mag Hy julle plekkie vorentoe net seën. Dankie dat julle so goed vir ons was.
On 13 April 2009 Michelle from the UK wrote:
A beautiful lodge, great company and great food. Will be back in July, Zikomo!
On 28 December 2009 Katharina from Germany wrote
LIKE A PARADISE!
On 1 September 2010 Eran and Rika and the rest of the Wilson family from Lilongwe wrote:
Very nice, closest thing to the ocean that one can get in Malawi just without tides and salty water. Lovely weather and nice clean beah.
On 6 September 2010 Patricia and Tony Scott from the UK wrote:
Lovely & peaceful - good food & comfortable room. We hope to be back soon. Highly recommended.
On 11 September 2010 Stella Nickolay, Peter Loewenstein and Helen Loewenstein from Nottingham wrote:
Thank you so much for your hospitality. This was a wonderful peaceful ending to a busy holiday. Beautiful scenery, fantastic food, good conversation, very comfortable accommodation! Stella. We've had a wonderful 4 days here - the location is so beautiful and peaceful and the hospitality and good company of Anchen, Camille and Stanley together with excellent meals provided the icing on the cake Thank you, Pete Absolutely beautiful! Wish I didn't have to leave! Thoroughly enjoyed my time here, with tranquil surroundings. Thank you for such a relaxing time! Helen
On 10 December 2010 Carla Worley from Cape Town wrote:
Super cool. What a location. Service great Stay in Touch.
On 16 January 2011 Lynda Dechief & Nelson Rocha from Canada wrote:
We are so happy to have found this place! It was the perfect place to spend a rest day from our cycling journey. Stanley and Camille were wonderful hosts and the food was delicious! Thank you.
More Guest Feedback
- On 26 August 2011 Kyla Sherwood and Leah Stork from the US wrote:
Wonderful relaxing place. The beach is beautiful and the people here very friendly.
- On 12 August 2011 Linda Neilfarton from Lilongwe (ex UK) wrote:
Lovely place. We enjoyed it very much. we will be back.
- On 7 August 2011 Shirley Avery and Peter Thompson from Lilongwe wrote:
Wonderful stay, very relaxing, great service =)Best hot shower we had in a long while. Wonderful place, tranquil and peaceful.
- On 30 July 2011 Harriet and Evan from London wrote:
We had a great time, lovely food, fartastic surroundings and we were looked after very well! Stanley is a great cook as well!!
- On 8 July 2011 Natalie, Jacqui, Cane, Icarus, Rose, Ellen and Lynn from Cape Town SA wrote:
Lovely accommodation, best mattresses in Malawi. reminded us of home - South Easter!
- On 4 Julay 2011 Gigi Brienza from Lilongwe wrote:
Fantastic accommodation, meals and overall atmosphere! A perfect weekend break! Thank you!
- On 16 June 2011 Mike, Phya, John and Jimmy from the MicroLoan Foundation wrote:
Great food, had a lovely evening & staff were very helpful. We'll be back again! Thanks!
- On 6 June 2011 Mushin Mogra wrote:
Fantastic set-up, very convenient. Peaceful and wonderful experience. Thank you!
- On 14 May 2011 Walter S from Munich Germany wrote:
Nice relaxing place, will come again!
- On 1 May 2011 Joy Simmonds and Jemma Sungsby from the UK wrote:
Very friendly- made very welcome and great food! Well looked after in beautiful surroundings. Thank you very much.
- On 23 April Willie and Santie Breet from SA wrote:
Thank you Stanley for the chicken & chipe, and a nice place.
- Cheryl Pieterse and Gene le Roux from SA wrote:
Great place, Excellent hospitality + Great Food. Camille and Stanley are Great!!! See you again. God Bless.
- On 21 April 2011 PJ, Verity and Spencer from Cape Town wrote:
Driving frpom Mombasa to Cape Town - Wonderful find - great stopover.
- On 9 July 2011 Vasco Munthali and Sophie Davidson from Malawi and Liverpool UK wrote:
Great service, good staff. Stan is amasing chef, we had great time with his cooking skills. The room stuart is good also. Keep Fish Eagle Bay burning, we hope to come back and tell more people to come.
- On 16 January Lynda Dechief and Nelson Rocha from Canada wrote:
We are so happy to have found this place! It was the perfect place to spend and rest from our cycling journey. Stanley and Camille were wonderful hosts and the food was delicious! Thank you.
- On 6 January 2011 Dale, Melony, Max and Jordan from Cape Town wrote:
Stanley was a wonderful angel in the middle of the night. His food was excellent and he made us feel like kings, queens and princesses. Thank you!
- On 31 December 2010 Freddie and Fred Kleynhans from Simonstown wrote:
What a place! Nothing was too much for Stanley and Christopher. They were the perfect hosts. We'll be back and tell others about Fish Eagle Bay:-)